Thursday, May 23, 2013

Welcome to Merci BeauCookies

Baking has been my passion for as long as I can remember.  Finding new & creative ways of expressing myself through decorated cookies is what drives that passion.

So, after years of friends & family pushing me to take that love to the next step, it brings me here.

The focus here is helping people say Thank You through Cookies.




My decorated cookie favors are the perfect way to put a sweet end cap on any party or event. Or even a fabulous addition to your dessert table.

Here are some examples of  my latest creations, checkout my Pinterest for more.  (Click on the first board entitled: MerciBeauCookies.blogspot.com to see my work.)

As of now I am only taking local orders.  Pricing starts at $3.50 per cookie with a 12 cookie minimum order. Each order is made fresh, never frozen. I have a variety of different cookie recipes to choose from, all decorated with royal icing.  Each delicious cookie is wrapped in a clear cello bag and tied with coordinating ribbon.

Because it is just me; I need at least a 3 week advanced notice for a booking (earlier is always better) to ensure I have the time allotted to meet your needs. A final count has to be placed 1 week prior to pick up date. 

I would love to work together with you, to pick the perfect sweet combination of flavor and design for your special occasion.


Please Contact me for ordering inquiries at: MerciBeauCookies@gmail.com. Pricing will be subject to your order.



1 comment: