Tuesday, March 31, 2015

So It's been another busy month, between everyday life and the cookie world.  So busy I almost didn't make it to my goal of posting at least once a month.
So by the skin of my teeth here is a couple of pictures of the cookies I got to do for some very special people. I wanted to thank everyone one for their continued support in my little business.  Your love is much appreciated.
If you would like to contact me please do so at
MerciBeauCookies@gmail.com, or you can also view my posts and follow me on Pinterest, and on Instagram.  I look forward to being able to help you create and add a sweet touch to one of your special events.

Thank you in advance,
Jaime
These were for an Non-profit organization called Bright Pink 

Cookies for breakfast? Yes Please!!!

Paint a cookie test project, that happened to go Awesome!!

Sometimes plain and simple is best.

Happy St. Patrick"s Day

Very sweet cookies for a Christening.

A special order for my 10 year old daughter's spa party.
A cute snack for my son's classmates before Easter break.

Mason jars filled with mini's for Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment